close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ice Machine for Area Lakes has BEGUN!!!

Discussion in 'Indiana Ice Fishing' started by Scarlet Dew, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2007

2. Do I hear a walleye/pike contest at Dew's house?

3. I'll work the dry erase leader board...LOL

4. You've got my attention Quail.

5. Well here is the view from about 20 minutes ago...........

[​IMG]

As soon as it all closes up..............I say bring the tip-ups and lets all give it a go.....:coolgleam

EXCELLENT Pike fishing right out off the first drop.............but that's MY spot. :evilsmile

6. I forgot to mention..............plenty of parking available..........and ATV access right off my sea-wall. Sea-wall ATV ramp is ready to go.....:coolgleam

7. What is the walleye stocking situation like in Chapman, Dew?

8. uh oh...he said tip ups...just got out of my league...haha

"hey james, mind explaining to me how that contraption works?" :confused:

9. They have stocked it in the past years.................MANY years ago. We usually see a few left pulled out each summer from the past stocking programs.......they are giants.........but few and far between.

10. Sounds good Gentlemen!! Have ice will fish!

11. I would prefer to see a little open water, just the swans are still there. I would love to see a pair of swans take Weimer across the lake when he intrudes into their territory.

12. A pair of Mute Swans attacking Weimer.... that would be funny. Do you think they could mute him?

13. Contest at Dews WOW that sounds good. A ice fishing get together, well is it going to happen? Marsh after Sat evening I think ice is out of your league. Just Kidding. By the way Scott if we are going to be at Dews, if something would happen like a Swan took a bite out of Dean and dieded do you score swans? Just asking sorry Dean

14. You are prolly right, but I have no pride...or humility...so i got no problem making myself look stupid...:lol: