close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ice today - but the wrong kind

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by goggleye57, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Out of my front yard - Mt Pisgah- I think the highest point in Lagrange County :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

2. Appears you were in a hurry to get home last night goggles....drove right through the yard instead of taking the curve to the driveway huh :) We be fishing by sunday! They catching them like crazy right now all day long in my channel off shore. 3 cars there at daylight this moring!!

3. ice on the trees means we're making progress!!!

4. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Mark, I, too, am wondering about those tire marks in your yard.

Hope you guys get enough ice to walk out on this year....Second semester starts tomorrow (Wed.). Today is teachers' work day...need to figure out all my grades for the first semester.

5. It has been an alternate escape route from time to time;)

6. It's coming hopefully but don't rush the gun. This morning we had a fire/rescue call to recover a dog that busted the ice on shore and went through. Hopefully it comes soon. I'm ready to go ice fishing. Be safe.

7. With this water it is tough to go cut wood, bunny hunt, so the must to do is (OLD NO DON"T LAY IN THE HOUSE) get out and scout for next year or even go fishing, In a week or two there will be someone say man I wish it was warm out so I could go fishing.