close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ice was on fire

Discussion in 'Indiana Ice Fishing' started by iceman10, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Took the LX-5 out for a early season run ! The JUMBO S were on a feed , caught 45 & a few smallies :) ! The perch were 10 to 12 inchers & the biggest smallie weighed 3.5 ! Had a blast can t wait till hard water season !!! GO BEARS eat them lions :yikes: !!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Suuuweeet! I hope we have a decent hard water season this year.

3. Looks like a good supper waiting to happen. Nice perch!

4. Amen to that! I can't wait for ice. Nice perch

5. Love the ice, love soft water, LOVE TO FISH

6. nice smallie and go bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Nice catch Ice!!!!!!! Go Colts!!!!!!

8. Nice mess...go Lions!

9. What lake ? Background gives it away :cwm27: ! Secret Spot :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

10. iceman you passed the test of a true fisherman! -being cryptic about good spots:bowdown: :)

11. Went back to the spot:evilsmile ! The perch were gone ,but i managed some walleye ,smallie & some GILLS ! Gotta love this COLDER weather , come on ICE , the iceman is tuned UP :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: ! [​IMG]

12. good lookin mess there ice,hey J.L. BEARS 34 LIONS 7 :evil:

13. Hey, Cat, nothing you can say will phase me. I've been a Lions fan long enough to just let it all roll off. You'd think I'd eventually pick another team...the only thing you'll hear from me during the games is "Darn Lions!"...but it's usually not "darn." [​IMG]

14. hey i'm a bears fan for crikes sake.just glad to be able to dog somebody for once instead of getting dogged.