close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

IDNR Forum..........

Discussion in 'Indiana Outdoor News' started by jbwhttail, Dec 6, 2006.

1. If IDNR offered a Saturday forum in Indianapolis explaining how your dollars are spent, how land purchases are done. License established..........

Would you attend?

This would not be a pizzin match, but an informative setting of how "our monies" are spent and how we can work better with IDNR.

Guys, we are a force in Indiana! We just never have worked together and with IDNR to achieve what we both want.......... to be the best!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2006

2. I'll request the public forum if there is enough interest. I'll ask it be after small game seasons and before Turkey

3. I am there JB....maybe some announcement in local papers wouldnt be bad either.

4. Yep ..good Idea ,Its time to start a new era..SPORTSMAN & IDNR working together..:grouphug:

5. Sounds like a good idea.

6. I'd be inclined to go.

7. Well just count me in too. Maybe we can get a carpool and go down and maybe we can talk rook into buying lunch or at lease tell us where we can get lunch or supper. HA!

8. I would be inclined to, but I would need enough lead time to plan the trip. It's not a particularly enjoyable 4 hour drive and I'd likely have to make a weekend out of it...

9. Just give me enough time to plan, and I will try and round up some more as well.

10. I think that would be a good time to show interest. As well as being informative. I'd go

11. I see a pattern here. 410 will go anywhere, as long as he's fed.

12. Dnr

25 min from down town,count me in!

13. Short drive for me - count me in.