close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

if you love the outdoors read this

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by oldbuckkiller, Oct 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldbuckkiller

oldbuckkiller Banned

I was just over on the world hunting associations web page and it made me feel ill, so i was thinking if any of you want to join with me and start up a respectable hunting org. go to http://whccin.tripod.com and help me get the world habitat conservation club going so we can teach our kids the right way to use nature and all of our resources. It would be nice if some of you would join it.

2. Rowdy

Rowdy

OBK, I see where a 1 year membership is $20.00 and a life membership is $300.00.

What exactly are you going to do with the money? And what benifits do you get for being a life member?

Any info would be helpful.

3. Good questions, btw rowdy I like your new avatar- a country boy can survive!

4. I have the same questions as Rowdy does, OBK. What do you intend to do with membership dues? What plans of action do you have in mind to stop development of land? Which additional countries will be included in your plans to expand your international orgaization?

5. To piggyback off one of JL's questions...If other countries are in involved, is this something that could be ran through the League of Nations or discussed during the next Super 8 Summit?

6. One only has to look at the minutes from the previous meetings to understand that nothing is being overlooked in terms of international outreach and engagement.

Personally, from the moment I first looked at the Club Member Pictures section, I was sold.

Way to go Oldbuckkiller - this is gonna be big!!:bouncy:

My check is going out in the mail tomorrow. Who should it be written to?

7. oldbuckkiller

oldbuckkiller Banned

You get with membership a chance to hunt land owned by the club, also you can teach your kids how to respect nature not dart it the wha wants to do, fence hunting should only be done under these conditions and i can think of two. 1. if the person is a terminally ill child 2. the person is disabled enough to were he/ she can't get an animal under nomal conditions. thats it if you can hunt and your in good health and condition you have no need to hunt behind a fence only the reason i listed are accepted. but i want to buy farm land so everyone has a place to enjoy the outdoors.

8. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Michael, this isn't another scam, is it? Looks kind of fishy.

9. OBK....just a suggestion, you may want to contact Bono from the rock band U2. This is right up his ally as the type of things he gets involved with heavily. If you don't know how to reach him you may try contacting President Bush, I saw them hanging together on the news the other night. President Bush may be able to link you two up.

10. I had other questions as well, OBK, and you never answered those. Also, could you please address these? How much land does the "club" currently own? How many members does the "club" currently have? It would be nice if you would answer these.

11. Suggestion!

OBK you need to market this "idea",........I can just imagine you on the radio or better yet television. Show'em some of your world famous squirrels you mounted too....it would be a nice plug for your taxidermy business.

Me and all my folk wunna be membuz! You gotta weekly payment plan set up on that th'r website??

Put your knee high boots on boys.........the brown stuff is getting deep.:coco:

12. This is a joke right?

How much time can a guy have to think up scams? Impressed though, this web site has more than just a home page. 9 pages of useless information and one picture of trophy mushroom.:lol:

I think I'll save my $20.:coco:

13. Rowdy

Rowdy

OBK would probably respond quicker if he wasn't busy selling snake oil on the courthouse lawn to all the town folk. There is a disturbing image, "Come on folks, its cures fits, warts, freckles, coughs, colds, runny nose, guarenteed not to rip run or snag, makes conseption a wonder and child birth a pleasure...just $20 a bottle or $300 for a life time supply"

14. That one made me laugh for quite a while...thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.