close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

If you....

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by ccavacini, Apr 20, 2006.

1. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Ok, if you have to catch fish...what's your go to bait...the one you have the most confidence in.

Mine's a Zoom Trick Worm rigged wacky. Ever since a friend of mine introduced this set up to me, I've gotten better at it and feel good with it.

Cary

2. Chartreuse and white spinnerbait. Although it's not my favorite thing to throw, it is ver versatile and a fish catcher.

I would much rather throw uncle sinko's, buzzbaits, or just about anything else.

WAR

3. Bettle Spin or small crankbait.

4. purple worm rigged bent with a swivel, beetlespin

5. Spinner baits...willow leaf or colorado blade, any color, as long as it's yellow.

6. 410 and a Quail?

We hit 'em pretty hard last night ;) , my method of getting all the fish in the lake dizzy with my dazzling performance on the trolling motor seemed to be the key!!!
    You can almost smell the fear in Dean when he goes up against the team of 410 & Quail!!! I know 410 is holding some special lures back for just that occation.

7. White or Chartruse Rooster Tail 1/8th oz. have caught every kind of fish imaginable on them...

8. Bass Fishin Would Have To Be Char And White Spinner.crappie And Blue Gill Popeye With Beemoth.creek Fishin For Goggleye Beetlespin.catalpa Worms For Cats

9. That was a fart that you smelled birdboy!!!!! Team Weimer/Murley WILL take the prize in any tournament. ANY tournament, any lake...Name it Birdbrain!!!!

10. carolina rigged zoom centapede.... seems to produce fish for me!

11. 1/8 oz jig head, jig spinner and a chartreuse grub or 3/8 oz Stanley wedge spinner bait....I gotta go check my inventory and do some shopping at Gander Mountain!

12. Jig and Pig baby, shad rap too for the dumb fish, right Pigeon.

13. You sure about that???:evilsmile

14. You go James!!!

The seeds of doubt are sowed!

15. Chatterbait! lol, just kidding. I usually go to a Culprit 7.5" purple shad texas rigged because I have huge confidence in it.

Matt