close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

i'm going to school

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by oldbuckkiller, Aug 27, 2006.

1. oldbuckkiller

oldbuckkiller Banned

I'm going to be going to school for law enforcement so i can become a game warden here i alway wanted to do that nows the time i guess what do you all think.

2. Rowdy

Rowdy

I was hoping you were going back to grammer school.

3. that's great!!

anytime you can further your edu. is a good thing.

4. they arent going to give you a gun are they?

5. Or any other implement of destruction?

6. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Michael, you live in the United States of America....a great place. You have freedom to choose to be anything you want. What a great country.

You don't need our permission to chase a dream.

7. What happened to the purchase of the new taxidermy shop? Just curious, to see where that might have wondered off too.. Good Luck being a CO

8. I started my EMT training Aug. 17. Next year trying out for the fire dept. ;)

9. Good luck, OBK. I originally went to school for conservation/law enforcement, but I found out there's not much money in it....ended up being a teacher, and now I'm rolling in the cash...:banghead3

10. So does this mean you are buying supper for us all JL. HA!

11. I've got the same problem - I can't figure out how to spend it all - they doubled my overtime wages this year (2 x 0 still = 0):)

12. No Bill...you're still THE MAN!!!!! on the 16th.

"I'll take the Surf and Turf and Surf please"!!!!!!!!!!! $$$$$$Cha-Ching!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill Tucker for President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Who needs Comedy Central? I am getting rid of it on my dish. I just click in here!!!!!!!!!

14. I think that's great OBK is going to go to school to be in law enforcement...I just hope he still has the same dream after he finishes grade school. :yikes:

15. Randy,Randy,Randy,,,,,,,your a professor now,you could always help tudor OBK!