Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It would be nice if we had a link to an Indiana map to see where everyone's from...I will admit, a lot of you are from Indiana cities I've never heard of.

Maybe Steve can comment on this.

·
Administrator
3,965 Posts
You want just a simple link to an Indiana map? I think I can arrange this.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
i thought that was what the "location" thing in the profile was for!!!!!!!!!!hey cc there is more towns in indiana than what you see driving up I-69 to Lake George "on the michigan side" go for a sunday drive sometime and head south....rico in warren indiana...i will have a cold one waiting for you!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

·
Administrator
3,965 Posts
Yes that is true, everyone can use the location field in their profile for this purpose. Fill out your profiles everyone ;)

·
Super Moderator
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rico said:
i thought that was what the "location" thing in the profile was for!!!!!!!!!!hey cc there is more towns in indiana than what you see driving up I-69 to Lake George "on the michigan side" go for a sunday drive sometime and head south....rico in warren indiana...i will have a cold one waiting for you!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:
Yes, I do know where Warren is.....I pass the Warren sign heading south on 69;)
I guess I'm just a visual learner...

Rico, you ever get into the put and take hunting over at Huntington? We used to go there, but it became a zoo. We do, though, head down there for clean up...have some good spots where all the birds seem to fly after being shot at.

Cary

·
Super Moderator
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
no cc, i dont hunt game...the only things i hunt for are mushrooms and nice fishing spots, although i do love the taste of pheasant!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts