close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Indiana map

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by ccavacini, Oct 17, 2005.

1. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

It would be nice if we had a link to an Indiana map to see where everyone's from...I will admit, a lot of you are from Indiana cities I've never heard of.

Maybe Steve can comment on this.

2. Steve

Steve Admin Mod

You want just a simple link to an Indiana map? I think I can arrange this.

3. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

It would help me (us) keep track where everyone's from...thanks

4. i thought that was what the "location" thing in the profile was for!!!!!!!!!!hey cc there is more towns in indiana than what you see driving up I-69 to Lake George "on the michigan side" go for a sunday drive sometime and head south....rico in warren indiana...i will have a cold one waiting for you!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

5. Steve

Steve Admin Mod

Yes that is true, everyone can use the location field in their profile for this purpose. Fill out your profiles everyone ;)

6. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Yes, I do know where Warren is.....I pass the Warren sign heading south on 69;)
    I guess I'm just a visual learner...

Rico, you ever get into the put and take hunting over at Huntington? We used to go there, but it became a zoo. We do, though, head down there for clean up...have some good spots where all the birds seem to fly after being shot at.

Cary

7. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

8. no cc, i dont hunt game...the only things i hunt for are mushrooms and nice fishing spots, although i do love the taste of pheasant!!!!!!