close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Indiana Sporstman meet and greet

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Rowdy, Jul 13, 2006.

1. Rowdy

Rowdy

I was wondering if some of you would like to get together for a meet and greet fishing trip? It would be great to put some faces with the names on here. The Boat Sport and Travel Show would be a good place to, but its not for a while.
    What do you guys think?????

Plus, I gotta meet oldbuckkiller........just to see if hes for real.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

2. Rowdy, we have try to get a fishing trip together, just seens it can't happen, all we do is talk about it, we were talking about a meeting in the north and the south. tree offer us a chance to get together at a place to camp or rent a cabin and go fishing. Just can't seem to get it together

3. I'm not sure...the golf outing went well:bonk:

4. So did the fishing to trip Erie that Dean was going to take us on.

5. Just like the mushroom trip a few years back! Before a lot of ya were even on here! Remember that Charlie? I am in it Rowdy, just pm me! By the way Rowdy, try to get your location on your posts!

6. Rico I hear ya. But I'm in if there's gonna be an outing. That is if ya got a vegeterian menu. :)

7. We did have a supper together when rookie and tree came to Webster Lake, Muskie fishing. We had it on the chat room for about 2 to 3 weeks before telling everyone that could come, we had 8 or 9 show up and we had a great time.

8. Havent been to a group get together yet, but have met and fished with JL and Bubba. This site is great for the meet and greet fishing trips. Met a phsycho on the toll road at 4 AM in the dark.:bonk:

9. It would have been easier to eat dinner without the glare coming off of Dean's shirt.

10. roflmao...no I am a meat eater to the fullest extent!;)