close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Indiana sportsman - Lookin Good!

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by goggleye57, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Great to see how the Indiana Sportsman is growing and getting more active. It was awesome to see members offer to help a new guy get out after the deer with offers of help. Also awesome to see hunters and fishermen giving each other advice and info on the outdoors here in the Hoosier state. Currently I am the #number 1 poster (lots of quantity probably not much Quality) :) - I have tried to post a bunch at times to keep things going. I appreciate all the technical support Steve gives us here as we get together. I hope soon someone else will be the #1 poster:chillin: as we get to know each other. I am lookin forward to what the future holds! Like the Beatles said- "I get by with a little help from my friends"

2. I'm rather new to this but I've enjoyed it a great deal and have learned a fair amount too. I enjoy all the information on hunting and fishing, but love the jokes!