close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Indy Pole Day Qualifications trip Pics!!!

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Fuzzy Muzzy, May 14, 2007.

1. This weekend my family and I went to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the Pole day qualifications on Saturday, then to Terre Haute for my Son's Confirmation on Sunday then back to IMS on Sunday afternoon! WOW! the weather was WONDERFUL! My Sons had never seen an INDY car run. They were REALLY suprised and excited when that first car took the track for practice on Saturday!
    Honestly, I grew up at Indy during the month of May. My parents used to run a concesion stand in the infield and STILL TO THIS DAY, when I hear those cars hit the track, GOOSEBUMPS GALORE!
    Here's pictures from the weekend!
    Fuzzy
    Scoring Pylon....Not a cloud in the sky!
    [​IMG]
    The Borg Warner Trophy
    [​IMG]
    Fuzzy at IMS! (Yes, the noggin is SORE today!)
    [​IMG]
    The Flag Pod
    [​IMG]
    Gasoline Alley
    [​IMG]
    Sam Hornish Jr.
    [​IMG]
    Sam Hornish Jr. Coming in the pit
    [​IMG]
    Helio Castroneves
    [​IMG]

2. Here's a few more.
    Al Unser Jr. (on cart) and car entering speedway.
    [​IMG]
    Al Unser Jr. Crossing the Bricks
    [​IMG]
    2007 Indianapolis 500 Pace Car
    [​IMG]
    Sights of Indianapolis Motor Speedway in May....WHO took this picture! ;)
    [​IMG]
    The Pagoda at Indianapolis Motor Speedway
    [​IMG]
    My Son "Kissin' The Bricks"
    [​IMG]

3. Geez fuzzy...you havent been around much lately...you and the stallion run off together?

4. ALTHOUGH INDY CAR RACING HAS LOST SOME IT`S FOLLOWING LATELY, I STILL SAY THERE IS A NO MORE MOVING MOMENT IN ALL SPORTS THAN THE START OF THE INDIANAPOLIS 500. EVERY YEAR WHEN I WATCH, I GET A LUMP IN MY THROAT. THE BALLOONS, JIM NEIGHBORS SINGING BACK HOME AGAIN, THE PLAYING OF THE NATIONAL ANTHEM AND TAPS, THE JET FLYOVER. IF THAT DOES NOT MAKE YOU PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN, YOUR DEAD.

5. Not quite as fun as it used to be, but still a blast. I've been going since I was a kid when my mom was a PR rep for Airway (target). Never miss the race and usually try to make carb day for some real fun. You still see some golden bozos come out at carb day, usually start popping out around lunch time. Use ham sammiches for bait. Anyone else doing carb day? Great pics Fuzzy!

6. We'll be there Carb Day through the night AFTER the race! I love Indy!

Fuzzy

7. Nothing like the start of the Indy 500 in all of sports. Every time I listen to it on the radio or see it on TV at home I wish I was there to see the start. Being there in person and feeling the power of those cars and the excitement of the crowd just puts chicken skin all over you. After the green flag drops and they all come by like a train all hooked together is just awesome!!! For anyone else that posts pics of Indy the rest of the month please post pics of the CHICKS FROM INDY TOO!!!

8. Yeah..that's me in the white pants Trent...that thong rides up on me like you wouldn't believe! :yikes: :evilsmile

9. stallion i pictured you as more of a commando guy...
    but the whale tail looks good on you haha
    also heard it called the happy half moon and hussy handlebars

but i prefer whale tail...work it stallion...shake what your momma gave you haha

10. Fellers,
    I have a couple pics that I can't post on here. The "Lady" (loosely said) in the thong was showing her breasticles later in the day. All together, seeen, oh...20 sets of breasticles.....5 sets were OH NO COVER EM UP! 10 sets were near perfection, 3 sets were...eh, nice to see and two were OH MY I WANT PALEEEEZE!
    Stallion in a thong. Please fellers, I think I threw up in my mouth a little!
    BEER, BOOBIES, Racing Fuel, Thundering INDY engines.....WOW! I Love that place!
    Fuzzy

11. I'll try to post some interesting pics from carb day (and not go to the infield lockup, thank you). It always seems to be a fine line with the crowd I hang out with. I'll try to get in touch with you before carb day, fuzzy, maybe you can visit me and the roving hoards of ta'ta's in the infield.:corkysm55 Uh, I need you to pm those pics that you can't post.

12. It's called a PM Fuzzy....PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD USE IT...

and send them to me first! :evilsmile

13. get in line.......:bouncy:

14. i'm 3rd in line...no budging