close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

intro

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by hawghuntr1, Jan 29, 2006.

1. just wanted to say hey to all have heard a lot about this place and decided to try it have not heard anything negative,does anyone fish patoka lake on a regular basis? i have heard a lot about patoka ,but have never fished there any info would be greatly appreciated .am going there last week in april first week in may thanks all and happy fishin.

2. Howdy, and welcome to the site! Never fished Patoka, but I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding people who have!

3. :Welcome: :woohoo1: to the forum :fish: :bouncy:

4. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Welcome to the site.

5. Welcome to the site. Check the thread "Lake of the Week: Patoka." It's in the "Ice Fishing Indiana" forum. There might be some useful information for you there.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2006
  6. WELCOME HH1, PATOKA IS MOODY THAT TIME OF YEAR, BUT IF YOU DON'T FIND SUCCESS NEAR THE BANKS, TRY MOVING ON UP INTO THE RIVER AREA, WE'VE HAD GOOD LUCK THERE MAINLY BECAUSE OF THE DEPTH VARIATION. THEY SEEM TO CONGREGATE THERE WHEN THE WEATHER CHANGES ALOT. GOOD LUCK AND LET US KNOW HOW YOU DO!:fish: :fish2: :fish:

(P.S., IF YOU CAN, BRING ME SOME GIANT MUSHROOMS BACK! WE'LL CALL IT EVEN FOR THE FISHING TIPS!!!!!!!!!!)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2006
  7. bug Off Hawg!!!! Just kidding buddy, welcome to "Crazy people chatting with crazy people.com" where you from, man!!

8. Welcome- that Patoka is one beautiful lake! :)

9. Welcome to the site Hawg.

WAR

10. Try to get out to Patoka at least a couple times each summer, I'm not a regular or tournament fisherman. One fun thing to do is to camp in the primitive area on the peninsula and fish from there. Spring is a good time to do that before all the traffic starts.

Eric

11. thanks 4 the info in4,i will sure let u all know how we do thanks again

12. thx for all the info all really appreciate it sure it will help me

13. How do buddy?!F!! WElcome to the fun!!!

14. patoka

welcome !!

i live not far from patoka about 30 nwest. don't fish it much. if you aren't doing anygood there come to boggs lake it has some huge crappie and a bunch of em. slayed em last yr. great bassin too.