Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two former Iraqis living in the United States were talking at a bar. The one said to the other "Lets meet back here in one year to see wich on is more like everyday Americans, i'll bet 10 dollars its me." they agreed.

One year later they met at the same bar, The first Iraqi said "I believe I am the one most like everyday Americans. I drive a minivan, I work at a factory making U.S. car parts, I have 3 kids that play soccer. I have a nice 4 bedroom ranch style home in a sud-division, and im a member of our local Moose club."

The second Iraqi pulled out a can of Skoal, thumped it a couple times and said "Piss off towl head"

The second one won the bet.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Bet that BAR on INDY's Eastside

·
Registered
218 Posts
A ******* is a terrorist to the terrorist--Towl head story;I had to take 2 engineer Iranians on a interstate,2 hours to set up a lane closure,they got out of their car and spapped a picture of the road surface and left,that part took 30 seconds,i was mad as its always dangerous to set up a 'safety'zone.I asked them if they were going back to Iran,but they said no,guess i shoulda handed them a can of skoal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts