Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
21 - 40 of 200 Posts
Discussion starter · #24 ·
Good deal Trent. I am west of south bend a ways, but it's just easier to ask for directions from there. I can hop on 6 in my hometown so I should be set! Looking forward to this and finally meeting with some of the gang.

Discussion starter · #26 ·
Just an idea....Lieber State Park just off I-70 South of Indianapolis. Large campground and Cataract Lake. The lake holds LM Bass, Walleye, Striped Bass, 'gills & crappie.

http://www.in.gov/dnr/parklake/properties/res_caglesmill.html
Tree and I talked about the possibility of getting everyone together for a bow shoot and campout/fishing. I talked to the owners of Nancy's about maybe having a private shoot. They said they may be willing to do something on one of the off weekends, when they don't have a schedued shoot. Nancy's is a real nice course and Catarac Lake is only a few miles (probably 7-8 miles straight west) from there. Could make for a real enjoyable weekend.

Discussion starter · #31 ·
Tree and I talked about the possibility of getting everyone together for a bow shoot and campout/fishing. I talked to the owners of Nancy's about maybe having a private shoot. They said they may be willing to do something on one of the off weekends, when they don't have a schedued shoot. Nancy's is a real nice course and Catarac Lake is only a few miles (probably 7-8 miles straight west) from there. Could make for a real enjoyable weekend.
Sounds like it would be a great time.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

21 - 40 of 200 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.