Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
41 - 60 of 200 Posts
I just stumbled across this thread...I'd be interested.

Have you looked into reservation Tmarsh? I'm sure the campsite has openings, but usually the cabins book fast. There's a big group of us that reserve 6 cabins in September, and we have to book a year in advance.

The cabins would be cool though, cause they sleep 6-8, have appliances, full bathrooms, and a nice screen room in a great setting.

I don't have a boat, but have access to a 24' travel trailer if we'd go the camp ground route. So I'd traid a boat space for a sleeping space ;)

Let me know number of guys going and details Tmarsh...

Thanks,
Jon

Discussion starter · #42 ·
I just stumbled across this thread...I'd be interested.

Have you looked into reservation Tmarsh? I'm sure the campsite has openings, but usually the cabins book fast. There's a big group of us that reserve 6 cabins in September, and we have to book a year in advance.

The cabins would be cool though, cause they sleep 6-8, have appliances, full bathrooms, and a nice screen room in a great setting.

I don't have a boat, but have access to a 24' travel trailer if we'd go the camp ground route. So I'd traid a boat space for a sleeping space ;)

Let me know number of guys going and details Tmarsh...

Thanks,
Jon
Haven't pounded out alot of the details yet. Not sure how many guys will come and stay, and how many will just show up and fish for a while. I wasn't planning on doing the reserving. I have camped there before, and I figured if a few guys wanted to bring a tent or something we would just end up hanging out at whoever's area is the most secluded, so as to keep dean out of trouble. I know if I stay, I will just be in a tent...looking at the thread, I would say there are prolly 6-10 guys at the moment...but who knows...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

June 9th and 10th is what we decided to go with. We picked a date and went with it. Rather than hem-hawing all summer for a date, haha.
Like I said it's only a couple days before my B-day so I'm still planning on it. Ought to be decent fishing by then, I won't tell ya'll where I fish...... HOWEVER- Furpounders may be able to get us on some pretty good redears.....

Boy that was quick... She said, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoooo :bouncy:

If nothing comes up between now an then i'll be there with the wife. Ohh yeah by the way, is anybody else bringing there wife along?

I'll probably bring a 2 room tent and an aluminum boat w/ trolling motor and oars. I'll run the trolling motor anybody wanna volunteer to run the oars?? He he

Al

Discussion starter · #56 ·
I'm used to it Tuck. So, what are the big plans for the Chain O Event...someone get me up to speed. I could just read all the old posts, but that takes time....:rolleyes: . "Hook" a brother up, Tony. (Get it...HOOK a brother up???)

41 - 60 of 200 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.