Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
61 - 80 of 200 Posts
I'm sure she'd understand Jonesy. Throw a frickin' hamburger down her throat and join us for some fishin' near sundown. I mean, what's more important here???:dizzy:

Her, or us Jones (??), choose wisely son!!

I mean, come on man. What's more important....a weekend of testosterone, bragging, farting, burping, drinking, cussing, swearing,trash talking, fishing, did I mention drinking (?), and camping?????

OR
Option 2: A lifetime of nagging, cussing, swearing, burping, farting, swearing, drinking, and next to no testosterone????

Let me put it to you like this....would you rather have
A) :bash: by the wife which makes you feel :( , or

B) A :grouphug: with :dizzy: lunatics who need :help: , in which you may no doubt end up in :evilsmile when it's all said and done?

The choice is obvious.......Do the right thing Jones.

Discussion starter · #63 ·
Birthday??? Hah, i'm a bit worse then that. Frankly i'm really suprised she agreed to let me go, much less go with me... The 11th of June is our 2 year wedding anniversary... :16suspect Go ahead, call me crazy!! (Or a dumb shmuck...)

Al

Birthday??? Hah, i'm a bit worse then that. Frankly i'm really suprised she agreed to let me go, much less go with me... The 11th of June is our 2 year wedding anniversary... :16suspect Go ahead, call me crazy!! (Or a dumb shmuck...)

Al
Ha, the pressure is on now Jones. Al's wife is coming to the thing on her anniversary........??????????????????

Come on fellas, help me out here.

Jones,

You made the choice to get married, but more importantly...knowing what I know and who you married.......I would say she has brought more to the table than you when it comes to your current hunting situation and future hunting endeavors. If you need someone to support your decision to stay home and keep her happy, it would be me. For I am looking at the big picture. (I also measured your father in laws 2005 and 2006 bucks).

Jones,

You made the choice to get married, but more importantly...knowing what I know and who you married.......I would say she has brought more to the table than you when it comes to your current hunting situation and future hunting endeavors. If you need someone to support your decision to stay home and keep her happy, it would be me. For I am looking at the big picture. (I also measured your father in laws 2005 and 2006 bucks).
Don't listen to him Jones.....

Anybody bring there wife on this trip? She's thinking of backing out on me now. Which might be better in the long run, since she'd get bored outta her mind and she'd probably rather go hang out with her friends from up around there anyway.

Also my parent are thinking about coming up that weekend to go camping with some of there relatives. If so, I won't be sleeping in a tent, wooo hooooo. I know, I know :gaga: :gaga: LOL,

BTW: Like someone mentioned before the cabins fill up fast, I looked online at the cabins for chain-o-lakes for June 9 & 10th and all the cabins are booked!!!

Look forward to meeting everybody!

Al

I agree and would like to see this in or around central Indiana. To the west we've got Raccoon reservoir and Cataract lakes. To the east we've got Brookville and Whitewater. In central area there is Morse and Giest reservoirs.
Just a little further to the south is Lemon lake which is a great bass and catfish lake, and Monroe reservoir.
By the way, the Indiana Info website is having its spring outing at Patoka lake this weekend. We'd like to make sure everyone knows that your more than welcome to come on down and join in the fun.
Good Fishing Everyone !!

Discussion starter · #78 ·
I agree and would like to see this in or around central Indiana. To the west we've got Raccoon reservoir and Cataract lakes. To the east we've got Brookville and Whitewater. In central area there is Morse and Giest reservoirs.
Just a little further to the south is Lemon lake which is a great bass and catfish lake, and Monroe reservoir.
By the way, the Indiana Info website is having its spring outing at Patoka lake this weekend. We'd like to make sure everyone knows that your more than welcome to come on down and join in the fun.
Good Fishing Everyone !!
Feel free to plan one. We are going to have this one as it is...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Discussion starter · #80 ·
Well, after the tremendous success that was the scoring session at Gander (thanks again Dean, Scott, Bill, and everyone else that made that happen), we have discussed another get together, and got our ducks in order so to speak.

June 9th and 10th, a saturday and sunday, how about we get together at Chain O' Lakes State Park in Albion, IN. Here is the website with more information. http://www.in.gov/dnr/parklake/properties/park_chainolakes.html

Website has more details, but there are cabins and camper hookups, and tent sites, and best of all, LAKES. Campfires, fishing stories, hunting stories, just good times with great people. Figured we might as well just set a date, and try to make it work. No sense waiting any longer.

Again, JUNE 9th and 10th, Chain O' Lakes State Park...alright fellas, let the discussion and planning begin....
bump...even if people dont want to camp...who is planning on showing up to fish and just kinda hang out for a day or two...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

61 - 80 of 200 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.