Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
81 - 100 of 200 Posts
Discussion starter · #85 ·
Discussion starter · #87 ·
I can't make it either. Really wish I could. We'll be camping and fishing at Potato Creek that weekend. My daughter is itching to take her horse along and do some riding. (I hate horses by the way)
Now Dec...what is wrong with horsees...nevermind my knees or back...what harm can they do...its not like its costs anything to feed them...haha...and they are so easy to clean up after...haha...whatever is there to hate about horses...

BTW...in the market for a few more...i've got a couple to unload...hahahahaha

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Knock on wood. So far, my daughter's hasn't cost me a dime. Grandpa's idea ... Grandpa can fund it. I did buy a 2 horse trailer, but that was with ulterior motives (i.e. goose decoy/hunting trailer).

All they do is eat and crap. Stupid animals, IMO. I'm just not a horse guy.

And no, she doesn't need any more.

Discussion starter · #89 ·
I Say We All Meet At The Beach Parking Lot At 6:00 Am On Sat Morning And Draw Names Out Of A Hat For Fishing Partners , Fish Till 1:00 ,then Meet At A Campsite For Some Drinking And Socializing, Whats You Guys Thoughts On That Idea!!!!!POSSIBLY BRING A BUNCH OF HAMBURGERS AND FOOD FOR A LUNCH IF ANYBODY CAMPING HAS A GRILL WITH THEM!!!!

Discussion starter · #91 ·
I Say We All Meet At The Beach Parking Lot At 6:00 Am On Sat Morning And Draw Names Out Of A Hat For Fishing Partners , Fish Till 1:00 ,then Meet At A Campsite For Some Drinking And Socializing, Whats You Guys Thoughts On That Idea!!!!!POSSIBLY BRING A BUNCH OF HAMBURGERS AND FOOD FOR A LUNCH IF ANYBODY CAMPING HAS A GRILL WITH THEM!!!!
I think the boy is on to something.

There are public grills up around the canoe rental parking area arent there?

Even if there arent, a couple people ought to be able to tote a little charcoal grill...

I'll bring the pork burgers...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

I'm still in as far as I know! I'll be camping as well, which reminds me... :bonk: If several of us are camping I need to know where to reserve so we can all be kinda together...

I just checked and looks like there are lots of campsites still available at this point. I'm looking at the CS2 and 376,374,372,370,368 or 380,382,364,366, or 355,357,359,361,353,351,349,347. These are all sites that back to back of each other somewhat. If we get several ppl back to back or side by side we'd have a bigger area to sit and shoot the chit...

CS1 has a lot of campsites back to back that are still available too, but the CS2 would be further away from the main drag. :evil:

Lemme, know.

Al

Discussion starter · #93 ·
I'm still in as far as I know! I'll be camping as well, which reminds me... :bonk: If several of us are camping I need to know where to reserve so we can all be kinda together...

I just checked and looks like there are lots of campsites still available at this point. I'm looking at the CS2 and 376,374,372,370,368 or 380,382,364,366, or 355,357,359,361,353,351,349,347. These are all sites that back to back of each other somewhat. If we get several ppl back to back or side by side we'd have a bigger area to sit and shoot the chit...

CS1 has a lot of campsites back to back that are still available too, but the CS2 would be further away from the main drag. :evil:

Lemme, know.

Al
Way to be Al...get after em...

Good deal they worked, the first pic is colored coded green is available red is not... The second is a close up of CS2, and third pic is further away. As you can see the upper right hand is the CS2 I was talkin about, and it has more shade, shower rooms are closer and less people in general. However it looks like that is filling up first as well... :bash:

Lemme know know if they work for everybody else as well.

Al,

Shoot, I just thought of this. We might want to camp as close to the front as possible... Reason being, they only allow one vehicle per campsite, and the closer we are to the front the less people will have to walk... HMMMMMM........

What do ya'll think?

Shoot, I just thought of this. We might want to camp as close to the front as possible... Reason being, they only allow one vehicle per campsite, and the closer we are to the front the less people will have to walk... HMMMMMM........

What do ya'll think?[/quote]

I think Mudhole could get a golf cart and taxi us back and forth to the parking lot for a little extra wedding money.

The rally campground at Chain O lakes is a lot cheaper and less patrolled by camp staff. If you turn left at the Gate check, it's all the way to the end! I've honestly had a good time there before. However, I think it's first come, first serve. Not sure though.

81 - 100 of 200 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.