Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
101 - 120 of 200 Posts
Discussion starter · #104 ·
The rally campground at Chain O lakes is a lot cheaper and less patrolled by camp staff. If you turn left at the Gate check, it's all the way to the end! I've honestly had a good time there before. However, I think it's first come, first serve. Not sure though.
Isn't it right? Left is a field...

I have a golf cart...what you think they will charge me to get it in the park? haha

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Soooo......... Where we campin?

What do you say tmarsh? You put it together, maybe we should just let you say where we are campin at?

Also do we need to get another boat count? I am bringin a little 8 or 10 foot aluminum boat with oars and trolling motor... Room enought for 2 or maybe 3 people. Not sure if the wife is comin with or not now...

Al

I can't seem to find any info on the Rally camp either....

Discussion starter · #106 ·
whoa whoa whoa...i don't think I "put anything together"...camping is up to the individuals...haha...i say you get a spot where you want a spot...not sure how many people will end up camping. I would say you get reservations where you want to be...
Look at him back peddling now!!!! LOL

Aight, i'll probably get something in the electric section here in a few days. Man now i'm not much feeling like camping by myself.... Just makin a day out of it on Sat... :16suspect

Hmmmm....

Al

Discussion starter · #109 ·
Alright fellas, getting close to crunch time...

Who is in for fishing, and who is in for camping? Anyone gonna bring a grill, lets get some details settled here.

I like Fins idea of meeting down at the boat launch. Is 6 doable for everyone? Fish till midday, then grill up some grub, and heckle for a while...come on guys...whats up...
I'm in. I may camp on Saturday night, depending on the number of people showing up, but I'll definitely fish on Saturday.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Is anybody's wife coming to cookout? I may be fishing but if no wifey's will be around I'll prolly have to depart after the fishing. Wifey said she'd like to meet you guys if other wifeys will be around...she has no idea what shes signing up for haha

Discussion starter · #113 ·
Here is what I see being the easiest...

if someone (or 2 depending on the number of folks that commit) can bring a grill, and a couple other people bring burgers or dogs, and a few other people bring some chips , and a couple other people bring buns, and a a couple more bring table service, and everyone brings their own drink cooler...we could have quite the little after fishing spread...

AL--you got a little grill to bring with you when you camp? or a tripod for a campfire?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Discussion starter · #114 ·

if someone (or 2 depending on the number of folks that commit) can bring a grill, and a couple other people bring burgers or dogs, and a few other people bring some chips , and a couple other people bring buns, and a a couple more bring table service, and everyone brings their own drink cooler...we could have quite the little after fishing spread...

AL--you got a little grill to bring with you when you camp? or a tripod for a campfire?
bump

I hope to make it! Have not been there for years.......Just to close to home you know.........Whats fishing if your not driving for an hour or so to get there? :dizzy:
depending on what you drive harold it might cost you 150 bucks to make that drive to chain o lakes saturday morning...but you'd get to hang out with me so it'd be money well spent haha

Yupper, I'll have a tripod to put over a fire. I'll have wood and some charcoal as well with me.

I'll be there for sure on Saturday, I haven't gotten all the details worked out to see if i'll be there just on sat or camping the whole weekend. I'm pretty sure the wife isn't going now. I will however mention that one other wife might be there too... :biggrin: I should know by the end of this week if I can get any of my other buddies interested in going with me.

Al

Discussion starter · #119 ·
101 - 120 of 200 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.