close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Is it just me

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by coonslayer21, Sep 21, 2006.

1. Does or did everybody have a hard time concentrating in school right around deer season or is it just me? As the big day draws nearer i find it harder to listen to my instructors :biggrin: :biggrin:

2. Doesn't get any better, I'm at work right now.

3. i have a hard time concentrating period around that time lol.:banghead3

4. Never heard of deer hunting when I was in school if that tells you anything....but man I sure have a hard time concentrating on work around deer season...especially when the sky is gray and I saw a nice buck the evening before not far from my stand...STOP IT I'M STARTING TO SHAKE :banghead3

5. Tree, is that buck fever, or are you having a reaction to the Enzyte?

6. Enzyte!!! Is that a party drug? It sure makes Bob smile a lot doesn't it!

7. Hell I used to cut class to go shoot my bow... HAHAHA then when late october rolled around I had the flu for at least a week out of the year... IT doesnt get easier, but the best thing to do is make sure you are an A student before and after deer season then when it rolls around they are lost more lenient on you when you get sick...
    At my last college apartment we would move the couch and stick straw bales on our patio (we were the bottom floor apartment so our patio was dug into the ground and surrounded by a brick encloser kind of thing) So we would move our couches open the sliding doors and shoot the straw bales with our bows. It left us a pretty decent fifteen yard shot. We only did it under the cover of darkness though. It was a blast. Many a fun nights before season and very little studying ever got done then too.

8. IT`S BEEN SEVERAL YEARS SINCE I WAS IN A CLASSROOM, BUT I CAN TELL YOU WHILE AT WORK, IT SEEMS TO BE MOST PROMINENT ON MY MIND.