Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,103 Posts
The "glory days" of this site sadly ended in about 2008. It was crazy back in 2006-2008 and then due to a few key individuals jack wagons it kind of died. Facebook and other social medial platforms were coming up and sites like this one just totally dried up. It is kind of sad really because this site was a blast back in the day ... holy sh!t ... that was like 15 or so years ago! :oops:

·
Registered
159 Posts
The "glory days" of this site sadly ended in about 2008. It was crazy back in 2006-2008 and then due to a few key individuals jack wagons it kind of died. Facebook and other social medial platforms were coming up and sites like this one just totally dried up. It is kind of sad really because this site was a blast back in the day ... holy sh!t ... that was like 15 or so years ago! :oops:
Well hopefully it picks up, the only social media I am on are the Indiana Morel board, and hopefully things pick up on here.

·
Administrator
3,977 Posts
Seems like yesterday, but there's no reason why we can't bring that back.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I lot of people from here have gone to other forums which i won't name here. The other hunting forum i subscribe to has half as many members but seems much more active...as i recall several years ago some of the threads on here got mean/critical.....that more than anything may have got people to look elsewhere.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.