close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

ISSC Check-in Station

Discussion in 'Indiana Waterfowl Hunting' started by anon782010, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Gentlemen, we are less than 8 hours from the official start of the greatest challenge ever known to the men of this site.

This will be the place to drop off your quarry. Picture must accompany every post for it to be valid. Fish pictures must come with measurements (length and girth) to be counted.

Any questions, just let me know. The scoreboard will be updated periodically. Please try to keep this thread mainly check-ins. We can start another thread to trash talk on!! HAHA

BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY LETS GO HUNTING AND FISHING BOYS!!!

2. Get ready to be busy there Tony Mudhole........ Hey, I think the check-in station shall be called Tony Mudhole's Last Resort........ Mudhole!

3. Well, I guess I will be the first. This gill was 9 inches on the nose long and 9.25 around. That is 18.25 points for the FUR POUNDERS!!!!

[​IMG]

OK Guys, your turn!!!

4. 11.5/8 L 9 3/4 girth

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2007
  5. That ear is worth 21.375 points for the Lil Psycho Hunters...

6. Woo-Hoo! Lil Psycho Hunters is on the board!

Good Job Bubba!

7. This contest is already out of control!!! :mad:

8. Why?

9. Too much scoring.........Too big of fish...........We aren't in first place........

............the usuall things I see in contests I'm in that get "out of control". :cwm27:

10. I assumed it had something to DEW with your ineptitude :evilsmile crimson moisture....

11. It's not personal, just buisness....but I look forward to helping knock you down a few more pegs soon, DewM:cheeky-sm ....(that is unless I find myself back on your team next go 'round.)

12. You are worse than John "Flip,Flop" Kerry .............don't tell me....don't tell me you're a Democrat too Quail.:16suspect

13. He is, why do you think him and 410 are so tight?