Indiana Sportsman Forum banner

ISSC Lodge

44K views 547 replies 36 participants last post by  anon782010 
#1 ·
Where does more BS go down than in a lodge...a competition of this magnitude needs to have a rallying point, this is it...

I will post the rules one last time, and from here on out...let the games begin...

The animals or fish must come from land or water that is territory of the US. Deer and Turkey scores will be maintained by those contests and simply placed on this scoreboard counting towards this contest.

The mushroom, small game, predator, and waterfowl categories will be capped at 100pts per person.

The contest will run March 1, 2007 to Feb 1, 2008.

Any discrepancies will be decided by the manager of this competition. Me.

Any questions. Just ask.

Fishing, Ice or open water doesnt matter in the following sub catagories

Panfish
Black Bass
Catfish
Gamefish (i.e. musky, pike, walleye)
Wildcard---any type of fish you choose--can be something different, or another fish from another category

Each participant is allowed one fish in each category.
Score will be determined by the length and girth measurements added together, thereby allowing release.
A picture must be taken.
Fish can be updated. Over updating is at my discretion. Don't get carried away.

Turkey
Use the scoring system that is used for the upcoming turkey contest.

Deer
Use the scoring system that was used for the deer contest last year, and assuming there will be a contest again in 07, those scores will simply be transferred to this contest.

Mushrooms
.10 of a point for every mushroom found. Photo of spread must be provided.

Small game
1 point for each squirrel or rabbit taken. This category also includes any trapping takes such as racoon, muskrat, mink, beaver or groundhog.Photo required

Predator.
3 Points for each fox or coyote taken. Photo required

Waterfowl
1 point for each bird taken. Photo required

IT'S TIME FELLAS!!!!!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

See less See more
#10 ·
do battleships only fire straight walled pistol cartridges they are fine arent they??

this is part where iron sights comes in with ballistics information comparing those cannons to my 20 gauge haha :evilsmile:evilsmile

I'm just joking guys :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.