close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

ISTA Convention In Green Castle

Discussion in 'Indiana Trapping and Varmint Hunting' started by Jrbhunter, Sep 13, 2005.

1. The ISTA will be holding it's annual convention in Greencastle, Indiana this weekend. For more information stop by www.indianatrappers.org

Hope to see you there!

2. Hey, JRB, what are you doing now that you aren't hitting the IPC forum? Rumor says you might start your own? It'd be good to hear your side of things-you know, to even it outa bit.
    Benado

3. Hey Steve, I've been pretty dang busy lately. Working 60 hours a week, guiding hunts on weekends and trying to buy a new house... not to mention all the I.S.T.A. and Indiana Predator Challenge stuff going on.

Give me a call sometime if you want to chat or go out spotlighting, I lost your number when my cell phone took a drink in the Ohio River a couple weeks ago. I got a new phone the other day so I can finally recieve calls... just lost all 98 phone numbers off the SEM card. :banghead3

If you're free this weekend you should run up to the ISTA convention in Greencastle, there will be a lot of familiar faces up there in the Indiana Predator Challenge booth. :grouphug: