Indiana Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It won't be long now, before you know it all of this cold weather stuff will be behind us and the water will get liquid again. I am looking for a club to fish in this year. For personal reasons I will not be able to commit to the full BFL schedule and would like to fish some club tournaments. Anyone out there got any room for a new member?:fish: :fish:

·
Registered
2 Posts
looking for a club

I am also looking to join a club this year, maybe be able to to commit to 5 - 8 tournaments. Prefer the club be in indianapolis, but will fish all over.

Camo Maglion - maybe we should start our own....:tongue:

·
Registered
7 Posts
We have fromed a new club that concentrates most of our fishing to central Indiana with the exception of Freeman and Prairie Creek. We are cutting it off @ 15 boats, you can fish alone or with a partner. We are also currently voting on an alternate shcedule with Saturday evenings from like 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. or Sunday mornings from first safe light to 6 hours later. Ours will be 6 hours only, regardless of which time frame we take. It avoids the crowds and it is less stress on the fish, after all, we are a Conservation group:biggrin: If your interested, please contact me for further information

Ray Rigby
317-788-9167 Home
[email protected] E-Mail

1 - 4 of 4 Posts