Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had all my surgeries , I spent 6 years on pain and nerve meds. Moved to Tennessee , father passed, step mom passed, have a farm. Miss Indiana a bunch. Was talking to a friend about when I used to hog hunt up there and I had to come back to the site to see if there's a bunch out there killing those hogs. Can anyone tell me if that's been happening ??

·
Registered
64 Posts
I had all my surgeries , I spent 6 years on pain and nerve meds. Moved to Tennessee , father passed, step mom passed, have a farm. Miss Indiana a bunch. Was talking to a friend about when I used to hog hunt up there and I had to come back to the site to see if there's a bunch out there killing those hogs. Can anyone tell me if that's been happening ??
Used to see your posts on here and was always intrigued. I moved down here to Buddha/Tunnelton 4 years ago and heard many stories from the locals and talking to DNR officials who were/are heavily involved working with the USDA to eradicate them. From what I gather they've been reduced to probably under 10% of the peak population. Although they did kill 13-16 across the river in Jackson county this passed year when the Helicopter came in.
I've kept multiple cameras out continuously on my and the neighboring land since I move in along with a lot of time in the tree and have yet to see one myself on film or my eyeballs. Would be fun to hunt them definitely but at the same time thankful they're not for multiple reasons as well.
Glad to hear you're doing better

1 - 3 of 3 Posts