close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

It's "Dew Time"...........'bout time!!!

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by Scarlet Dew, Nov 22, 2006.

1. Ok gang...........saw him last night at 400 yards so I readjusted tonight..........sad to say I had to buy a 200 yard Encore for a 19 yard shot..........but the end result is what I was after...........Buck on the Dirt!!! :coolgleam :coolgleam

I'll post my pics later (got to get to One Hour Photo tomorrow)...........but here are a few of the bucks our group of deer managing participants have taken so far. QDM + OBR is theeeeee ticket..........both of these bucks in our management circle were taken opening day this year. Again, these are not my bucks..........I'll post his pic later when I get the film developed tomorrow.

Enjoy.........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Good to hear, Tim! Anxiously awaiting those pics. Congratulations!

3. Here are a few "sneak pics" of him tonight on my trailer............not the best pics..........but you get the idea. He's a 9pt with about an 18 inch spread good mass. I'll post "In the field" pics after I get the film back later.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Congatulations Dew, looks like a nice one. Looking forward to the rest of the pics.

5. Looks like you guys know what you are doing. Great pics. Those are deer of a lifetime.:)

6. Congrats Tim!!! Glad to see you on the board, I know you've put in the time for it.

7. You know how to grow them and get them. Nice bucks, guys! Congrats Dew!

8. Never a doubt

All hail Lord DewM.

Glad to hear you closed the deal, Tim. Great job!

9. Congrats Dew!!! Looks like a goody right thar!!!!!

10. 2006 Gun Kill..........

Not my biggest buck.............but this ain't bass fishin' where you can throw them back. :evil: Probably in a couple of days I'll be kickin' myself when something biggggggar shows up.........usually happens that way.

Anyhoooooo.............9pt down for the Disciples of Dewm!!!!

Here he is at the kill site last night..........

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2006
  11. Nice one Dew, congratulations.

12. Great lookin' bucks! All I saw on opening weekend was a doe running past my blind at about 30mph. I think she spit at me! This was up in Wisconsin as well--which they say you're almost guaranteed to get a deer! Hardest opening up there in a while as well, from what I'm hearing.