close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

James Lyon is Famous!

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by goggleye57, Jun 4, 2006.

1. I read in the Kendallville paper yesterday that James Lyon was awarded a "Reach to Teach" award from the Dekko Foundation. Seniors were invited to write essays about a teacher who most influenced them, two were chosen from each High school. James was chosen from Prairie Heights. Congratulations - James- Great Job! :)

2. Good Job

VERY Good Job....JAMES keep up the good work

3. Ahh yes, JL is good at EVERYTHING....I knew it. Man, when I write the article about him for all the deer magazines after he shoots the new world record on Nov. 10 this coming year we'll throw that part in there.......

:bowdown: to the Coach!!!!!!!!!

Oh Captain, My Captain!!!!!

4. congrats!!

Nice job JL....tru professional!

oldrookie

5. Thanks for the post, Mark, and thanks to the rest of you for your comments. The award is pretty special since it is a voluntary nomination from a former student. Makes me think I'm doing something right. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2006
  6. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Congratulations, James...you make all of us, especially teachers, proud.

Cary

7. James not only are you a hunter and a fisherman you must be a H _ _ _ of a teacher too. GREAT JOB JAMES

8. Congrats James, that is quite an honor.

9. Congrats James! I always loved and admied my teachers for their patience and willingness to share and, judging by the award your students must too!!! Enjoy the summer off. I truely appreciate all the teachers and the hard work that goes into developing young and, at times not so young minds. I know its a challenge and the pay isn't nearly what I think it should be, but, theres more to life than money. Let me stop rambling! CONGRATS!!!!:grouphug:

10. Congratulations James! I am sure that an award like that makes it worth all of the kids' complaining about homework, etc.

11. H_ _ _ ???????? HACK??????? ARe you going to take that Coach??? 410, I'm very surprised at this rather uncharacteristic behavior.......:hide: !!!!

12. Good job James, sounds like you have made an impression on these kids that they will remember you for a lifetime. Great achievment JL!

13. great job JL,sounds like you aRE a stand up guy.you should be proud of your accomplishments.