close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

jbwhttail

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by jbwhttail, Jan 4, 2006.

1. I was just introduced this site by a fellow QDM advocate. I am 53 years old and have deer hunted since I was 12 years old. I founded and am currently president of the Indiana Deer Hunters Association. I established the Indiana chapter of the Quality Deer Management Association and have been a long tome member of the Indiana Bowhunters Association. I also have owned bird dogs for years and belonged to the German Shorthair pointer club.

I have been active with legislation concerning sportsmen for over twenty years.

I am an avid deer hunter and average about 72 hunter days in Indiana alone! Ahh I forgot turkey!! I have been a long time member of the NWTF and I killed the longest beard turkey ever recorded for Indiana and number 10 all time for eastern birds with the NWTF@ 16.6 inches!

My favorite weapon is the recurve bow, but I have shot compounds and will return again someday. I gun hunt for management purposes with a muzzleloader and have not shotgun hunted for over 20 years.....one day maybe.

I hunt mature bucks, I have been there done that got the badge on little bucks, no more! I will not hunt a draw hunt nor another State and kill less than a mature whitetail, unless it is injured and will not survive.

I hope I can add value and some insight to legislative and IDNR decision making to members.

Remember YOU and I own the wildlife, we pay for it, don't let others tell you what to do with it.

2. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Welcome to the site....lots of deer hunters on this site...and it's an active group.

3. Welcome to the site. I look forward to your contribution.

WAR

4. Welcome - Good to have you with us!!