close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Junngle Jim's

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Hetch Muncy, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Here is an interesting store you fellas might enjoy? they have eveything a man can need, check out the beer, exotic meats and cheese selections. http://junglejims.com/

2. 12,000 different beers? It's like Willey Wonka's for grown-ups!

Why didn't they have Beer Libraries when I was in school? I would have studied more often!

3. Not me, I guess in this instance beer is kinda like the bible. I only need one type.:biggrin:

4. i nominate that store for idea of the century.

5. I've been there myself and I really liked it, they have a Honey Table that is awesome & over 900 different kinds of Hotsauce

6. 900 hot sauces?? did you guys hear that noise?? that was the beginning of a bleeding ulcer:sick:

i love it...i love everything about it

7. Really cool concept for a grocery store. Its fun for Dads with the beer and hot sauces and fish market, the kids will love it because there is all kinds of cool characters for them to see and the Moms love it because the kids are too busy looking for characters or looking at the other displays to really bother them while they shop. The wife would know where I would be. Beer man.. Wish they would put one up by me.