close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Just checking in!!!!

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by rico, Jul 16, 2007.

1. Been kinda busy these past few months. I have been working out of town. Just thought I would drop a line and to let everyone know that I am still around. I hope everyone is doing well and catching fish!!!

2. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Welcome back...everything's the same here....some good Canada pictures.

3. hey cousin, i was starting to wonder about ya...haha

good to see ya back...

4. No crappie fishin' lately?

5. Hey Rico! Go blue! Still want me over your way in Sept? I know of a guy or two on this site that would love to help too. :biggrin: The "Honey hole" been good to you lately?

6. Yes, I have been fishing the "honey hole". No monsters but I am getting my fair share of crappies. My stocking seems to be taking ahold, I am catching an occasional bass and bluegill. Been doing alot of my fishing at my cousin's place. Kind of hit and miss, but the bass bite has been exceptional the last few weeks. Like I said, I have been out of town for work the last couple of months. So it has been kinda rough for me. We were working 4-10's so I would make it home Thursday night. But Friday would be shot doing yard work and such. Saturday would roll around and I would try to squeeze in some fishing, but my youngest daughter had quite a few make-up ball games this year, so that put a dent in the fishing. I would try to fish on Sunday, but it is so hard for me to leave the lake......I had to get up at 3 am Monday morn to make the drive down,so more often than not I didnt go. And by the way, the geese are starting to congregate in the wheat fields around here. I want them all gone!!!!!:evilsmile

7. Thought you were abducted by aliens....... good to hear from ya RICO.