close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Just how low can you get?

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by ccavacini, Jun 28, 2007.

1. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

[FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif]Wis. Man Accused of Stomping Pet Fish[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif][​IMG][FONT=Verdana,Sans-Serif]Email this Story[/FONT]

Jun 27, 11:19 PM (ET)

p {margin:12px 0px 0px 0px;}

SHEBOYGAN, Wis. (AP) - A man accused of stomping a pet tropical fish to death during a dispute with a girlfriend faces charges of disorderly conduct and criminal damage to property. Anastacio Molina Jr., 40, was charged Wednesday in Sheboygan County Circuit Court.
    The criminal complaint said police were called to Molina's home about 5:30 p.m. Tuesday after a caller said he was destroying things in the house.
    Police had already been called to the house five hours earlier because of a verbal dispute when Molina ordered his girlfriend to move out.
    When officers arrived the second time, they found remains of the pet fish, an Oscar, on the sidewalk, the complaint said, and the girlfriend's 12-year-old son told police Molina took it out of its tank and stomped it to death.
    Molina also broke a stereo and shattered a picture window, the complaint said.
    Both misdemeanor charges have penalty enhancers because of a prior conviction for child abuse. They carry up to four years in prison and up to $11,000 in fines. Defense lawyer Patricia Adelman was not available when The Associated Press called her home number Wednesday night seeking comment.

[/FONT]

2. How low indeed....

Last night I walked around the side of my house, and found 410 standing in my garden!! There were shredded remains of veggies littering the ground and he was gulping down water from the hose (guess the hot peppers got to him). When I offered to hand him an empty bucket and have a race to see who could fill the bucket with weeds first, he refused!

Man, that's low.

3. It is not difficult to find something every day that lessens your faith in humanity...

4. I just saw an article in the paper last night about some new Indiana law which makes pet cruelty a form of domestic violence. I'll get it back out and post the IC# so you guys can get a good laugh. It's funny how they correlate pet beaters as future wife/kid beaters.

5. I think we can directly coorelate this strange behavior with Bill's sudden loss of fishing. Something like Fishing Deprevation.....

6. I took him trolling for walleyes on Sat........what'd he come up with??? Two bluegills and a 20" cat. You just can't take a 'gill fisherman anywhere.