close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Just want to say howdy.

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by Sjgriz18, May 22, 2007.

1. My name is John Griswold, I live in Sullivan County and been an avid outdoorsman for about 16 years now. I have recently help start a local chapter of Whitetails Unlimited in our area. And I am personally taking many strives to learn about proper food plot mangment and deer managment. I am looking to build a better habitat in the area were I live. I not to worried about antler mass, but more in deer health. I welcome anybody to e-mail me if they have any advice or ideas that maybe I haven't heard of. or if anybody is interested in joining Whitetails Unlimited or get their own chapter started.

Thank you,

John Griswold

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2007
  2. Welcome to the forum, John.

3. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Welcome to the site...we have plenty of knowledegable people here who I'm sure can help.

4. John, I am glad to hear that you are more interested in deer health than antler mass, etc. The truth is if that you give them adequate habitat, nutrition, etc. that the antler growth will take care of itself. And, you are providing does and fawns with proper habitat and nutrition as well. It's a win-win situation for all parties involved. Being a steward of the land and resource(s) makes you feel good as well. Welcome to Indianasportsman.com.

5. Welcome to the site John. Watch out for that Dean guy! Theres a reason why he has the most posts on this site!

Just kidding, he's really a good guy..............but I may have started something.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2007
  6. Welcome to the site John!!:Welcome: