close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Kankakee Reserve Hunts

Discussion in 'Indiana Waterfowl Hunting' started by pigeonflier, Sep 6, 2006.

1. To all my Indianasportsman :coco: deer hunting BROS!!!! If you want to go on a GREAT duck hunt with the best guide in the buisness. Go to the online reserve applications and fill out forms. If any of you get a draw, I will meet you at the park with my gear and show you a good time. I am very familiar with this place and know which blinds produce on whatever the situation is.
    Draw for a spot in Kankakee FWA. Pick the dates starting with Nov 14 and beyond. You wont be dissapointed. If you have any problems filling out your application, send me a PM and I will help you with it......TREE, are you in yet???
    No guide fees here,,,, you get the spot and I will bring the rest.

http://www.in.gov/dnr/indianaoutdoor/

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2006
  2. Dammit Boy...Done put in For Goose Pond!!!!!!maybe we can work out somthing.....

3. I applied. I'll let you know the results.

Thanks
    Art

4. seabee

seabee Staff Member Super Mod Mod

Do i have to buy a waterfowl license to apply? And hope that i get drawn.

5. I put me and my kid in pigeonflier. ;)

6. You know I signed up Pigeon. Heck its my 4th year without getting drawn, I'm due sometime!

7. Got my name in also for the 14 and 16 would this be an all day thing or just a morning or what. Just need to know so I can take some vac.time.

thanks Mike

8. All you need to apply is a hunting license. Hunts are from sunrise till noon.

9. Anyone else that wants me to tag along on this should pick some earlier dates now. 1st and 2nd week in Nov. This park will be holding 10,000+ ducks. I have seen many flocks of 500 here before

10. Sounds great Pigeon....who is this mystery guide you speak of????:evil:

11. Dont worry about who he is,, just get the spot and he will show up:bouncy:

12. I was drawn for Kankekee (Choice 2) for Nov 26th and I've decided to pass on it because of what I've been told about the sky busting and attitudes of some of the hunters. I'll stick to my little private properties and probably be more satisified at the end of the hunt if I don't get any birds. I can be by myself and I don't have to drive near as for for nothing.

13. Man wish I could have been picked.