close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Kankakee

Discussion in 'Indiana Waterfowl Hunting' started by pigeonflier, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Its a go for the KANK. Mr. Brew has the reserve and we are gonna give it our best SHOT. Now lets hope the birds will line-up for us to whack'em. Gonna show this :coco: deer hunter the ropes of waterfowling. Remember brew,,, ONCE YOU GO QUACK--THERES NO TURNING BACK :lol:

2. Iam looking foward to the Hunt!!!!I have done lots of things in my Life. But Never Duck Hunted!!!!

3. good luck men, pick a flooded corn field blind!!!!

4. Our corn fields are flooded, but the corn is still standing in them :banghead3 .

5. be careful

once you get a guy started duck hunting it's like a fever that won't quit. hope they hang over the dekes all day for you!:bouncy: good luck!!! :bouncy:

6. Better start shootin some clays, brew!! Good luck guys, kill em!

7. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

You guys leave the Susies alone now.

8. Brew, take good notes on pigeon's deer blind set up while you're there.

Good luck to you guys.

9. Just when I thought I was the badest waterfowl guide around,,, we took the BIG 0000. Had a GREAT TIME hangin out with Brew this morning, but the birds just were not there. Did I mention we had a little misfortunate shooting? Here is the best pics I took, the sunrise! Still though,,,Had a GREAT TIME hangin out with Brew this morning.. This site is GREAT!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. That's what hunting all about. :)

11. sorry to hear yall werent on the birds .... ya will have days like that ..... good thing bout that happenin on a first hunt is .... ya werent spoiled .... and now know that days like that happen .... and can look forward to better hunts in the future .... sure looks like a good area from the pix .... oh well .... time spent afield with friends .... cant go wrong with that !!! ................. pig did yall get a cold front and push birds out ?? been seein sum good flights of migrators here .... hate to see it while the season is closed ..... 12 more days and ill be doin sum shootin !!! gonna go gain permission for a few farms today .... good luck to ya and keep the pix comin