close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Keep the population under control!

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Hetch Muncy, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Fish Hook

Fish Hook Banned

Armorall and paper towel.....and maybe a clothes pin.

Ro Sham Bo anyone?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2007

2. Holy chit!!!!!! I take it the driver was the guy talkin' to the cop??? That's a lucky man right there. His head could've looked like the backseat if the deer would have went thru the windshield.

3. holy crap

that seriously is the craziest thing i have seen in a long time

4. mmmm...look at them backstraps!!:yikes:

5. I have never seen anything like that. That dude had to be hauling azz to do that to the deer.

6. This is a good example of why thier should be a law for all vehicles to have cow catchers installed on the front bumper. Think of the money the insurance companies would save.

7. Honestly, I'm not even sure that is real. I mean it I'm sure the photos are real, but I don't think the halved deer is the same one that went through the windshield. Just my opinion. There is too much blood and guts damage all over that truck to have such a cleanly split carcass. The carcass isn't all bloody. Seems like the carcass would have more of a splattered look to it. I've seen some pretty nasty ones splattered along the interstate and this deer looks nothing like that.

One real deer or two different incidents. Still pretty cool. I especially like the liver laying on the back floor.:coolgleam

8. A perfect case for CSI indiana.