close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lake cabin for rent?

Discussion in 'Indiana Outdoor News' started by Indianahunter, Jun 22, 2006.

1. Can anyone point me in the direction of a nice lake with cabins for rent. One of my fondest memories as a child was going to Michgan and spending the week in a cabin with an old 16' lund and a 10hp motor fishing. I'd like to take my wife and kids and do the same. Any thoughts? :help:

2. There is an awesome place in the UP (around Iron Mountain and Crystal Falls)that my girlfriend and I rented last summer. It is right across the lake from her grandparents place. The lake has awesome smallies and some walleye. Most of the walleye are under the size limit because it has been stocked too much. THe water is clear and clean and not busy at all. There are jet skis and stuff like that you will run into on the weekends but during the week days you wont have hardly any boat traffic just extremely tranquil and relaxing with good restaraunts around. You would enjoy it im sure. IF you are interested send me an IM and Ill see if I can get a phone number around for you.

3. Cabins

I am really pleased with the foxes den located in the U.P. (sylvania nat. forrest) extended family vacation spot for bout 10 years. Nice cabins and great fishing for pike,smallies, gills,and crappies. didnt get to go this year but rest of family just got back last week and fishing was great according to the bags of fish they brought back for me:biggrin: contact me for more info

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2006
  4. IndianaHunter if you want to have a great gills, smallmouth and walleye catching time, you may want to take a look a Rice lake in Canada. Needs no cost that much and man you whole family will get tried of catching and cleaning fish. There is two or three places where there is some nice cabins and we rented a pontoon boat which was great for everyone with lots of room.