close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Layout Blinds?

Discussion in 'Indiana Waterfowl Hunting' started by Noblebowhunter, Jun 26, 2005.

1. Just wondering what all of you hunt out of/If you hunt out of one. I hunted out of some homemade ones last year that had a lot of time put into them that were great but going to buy a new one this year. Looking at the Power Hunter ...obvisouly its about the cheapest but still looks very nice. The only thing that bothers me is its not full frame and the gun cant be in the blind as well. Have any of u tried to Power hunter? like it? What are your opinions on me buying a new blind. Your help will help me make my decision. Thanks

Forbes Brothers Waterfowl Outfitters

2. I use finishers. It's comfortable and easy to carry & store. Also if you need to carry it any distance it folds up and has a carry strap. This is the only layout blind other than burlap and a goose chair that I've tried.

Art

3. Burlap is all we use and it fits in your decoy bag and is cheap.

4. I used a layout blind for the first time last fall in Alberta and found it just is't for me. I hated that I couldn't see well to the sides or behind me. Spent the last few days lying along side of it. We limited every day so being out of it had no effect on the birds. I'm not claustrophobic, but it was just too confining for me.