close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Let me introduce myself

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by Daddy-O, Feb 1, 2006.

1. Hello fellow Hunters I'm new to the forum and glad to be a member . I hoping to learn many things from this site.

Daddy-O

2. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Welcome to the site...when you have time, fill out your profile for us. Thanks.

Cary

3. WELCOME DADDY-O, IF IT IS AN EDUCATION YOU ARE SEEKING THEN YOU HAVE LOCATED THE BEST SOURCE OF KNOWLEDGE ON HUNTING, FISHING, (AND ANY OTHER TOPICS WE CAN THINK OF) RELATING TO THE OUTDOORS! IN FACT IF YOU VISIT THE SITE OFTEN ENOUGH, YOU WILL START BELIEVING THAT WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!:coco:

4. You shoot an Encore...you must be all right!;) Welcome to the forum.

5. Welcome - Look forward to reading your posts :)

6. Welcome to the site Daddy-O, you like to fish too right? Huh? Huh? Well, even if you don't, no one is perfect. :)

WAR

7. :Welcome: :woohoo1: to the forum happy posting:fish: :fish: :grouphug:

8. welcome to the best info and laughs you can handle

9. "Experts" abound Daddy-O

Hello Daddy-O, If you're wanting to learn something on this forum then don't listen to anything from James Lyons, treehugger, Bocephus,oldrookie...and definately Scott Werstler. STick to the experts,like, eh hem... I think you'll figure it out.

Heh,heh,heh,!!!!

Welcome Daddy-O

10. Welcome Daddy-O...hang with us and you'll be OK...psssttt - whatch out for Dean...he's a spy. :cool:

11. Welcome to the site Daddy-O.You can find some great info on this site and some other (well, you'll figure it out )