close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Local Coaching Celebrity, Cary Cavicini, to be on T.V.

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Dean Weimer, Jan 28, 2007.

1. This is really cool, but Cary will play it off. I was told yesterday that Cary, the former head football coach of Homestead High School outside of Ft. Wayne, will be interviewed soon for a piece on one of the Ft. Wayne newschannels.
    It seems that Cary's last football game at the healm of the Spartan's program was played against a certain NFL quarterback who is now running the show for a certain NFC football team.
    I'll let Cary finish this thread and tell us all about his experience......

Cary?

2. Dean, are you saying that Cary could have found tickets to the game for a few dozen of his friends here?

Thanks for the tip off, Dean, we'll have to watch for it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2007

3. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Not much to tell...last year of coaching '98 I was blessed with a super football team...last game was at the dome against Bloomington South and one, Rex Grossman.

Great experience...now, since Grossman and the Bears are going to the Super Bowl, the press wants to know how we held him to only 5 td passes against us.;)

4. Come on Coach, tell us about the game, etc. Tell us about your team, Bloomington South, etc. Where did you meet them at in the tournament, etc. Enquiring minds want to know.........

5. That was an amazing football team at Homestead...I know...I was at Columbia City at the time...just trucked everybody...

Don't worry Cary, I'm sure you weren't gameplannin for me!! HAHA

6. Well the way I look at it is if was not for a great coach name Cary the bears may not be in the Super Bowl. Way to go Cary. WHO ARE YOU YELLING FOR IN THE SUPER BOWL. Just kidding it should make you feel proud to be his coach. GOOD JOB

7. Congratulations Cary, I didn't know I was pheasant hunting with a football coaching legend!!!

I played high school basketball several times against the recently named head football coach of the Miami Dolphins - Cam Cameron. His team crushed us everytime we played them :bash: .

8. With his track record as IU football coach, the Dolphins ought to be right up there in the thick of things, huh Tree?:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

9. Yes, they'll probably stay right about where they have been the last few years. :bonk: