close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Locked up tight

Discussion in 'Upland Game hunting, Dogs and dog training' started by ccavacini, Aug 4, 2006.

1. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Here's Kate...locked up...well, ok so it's a broom...but I'm sure there's a season out there somewhere.

[​IMG]

2. Nice form! Maybe that is a pheasant feather broom?

3. bueatiful dog!!

did you hear about the ole boy who woke up one morning and his pointer was locked up on his mail box and wouldn't break point so when he went to get his dog he checked his mail and there was a free sample of bobwhite syrup in it.:dizzy: ................i know i know

4. She's a keeper alright!!!!!! Awesome pic. Cary. My family and I have always had beagles (never had a birddog...except for my brother, Dan's, labs), but all hunting dogs are cool...especially when they're pups. Do you have any pictures of Megs and Kate together?

5. Cary, what are you feeding that pup? Seems to be growing like a weed.

6. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Will post some more pictures when I get home...been at the lake for a week and have dial up...takes forever to download a picture...tried to get some fishing in, but # 1 there are no fish in Lake George...and # 2, pup's taking up a lot of my time.

Although I did catch a 2.2 bass on Friday night....picking a bird's nest out of my reel and he just ran into my worm...have a picture of it also that I will post.

Cary

Keith, maybe sometime before the season begins, we can run the dogs together...maybe at Fremont.

7. Cary, I'd love to get together sometime and watch your Brits run. I'm not sure you'd want my spaniel near them however since he's a flushing breed and not a pointer, could add confusion to your pup, and I'd feel bad about that.

8. Cary nice looking dog and looks like she going to do ok for you.

9. Dean - are you not familiar with the Brittany Flushing Spaniel? I've had one for almost 8 years and we have to retrain her every dang year.

Jack

10. I'm a deer hunter Jack...what can I say!

11. Dean your a WHAT? Did you say deer hunter, I will have to ask Scott about that. HA!

12. Mans Best Friend At Work, Awsome Pic.

13. Cary - I need a puppy fix. Please post some more pics of Kate. I think it's about time to think about getting another one next spring.

Jack