close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lol! Lol! Lol!

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by treehugger, Dec 28, 2006.

1. LOL! LOL! LOL! Indiana State beat Purdue!!! LOL! LOL! LOL!

2. WHAT WAS THE SCORE ????:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

3. LOL LOL LOL LOL....Where you at Dean??? Are you :hide:

4. Notice how as soon as Purdue lost that someone had to make a new thread about it. I that because it hasn't happened much? I guess you have to take every little chance to bag on Purdue when you get it, even though it doesn't happen much.

5. :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

6. Cat got your tongue dleslie? jk

7. That's funny right there!...:cwm27: LOL LOL :cwm27: ...."because it hasn't happened much?"...LOL LOL LOL!!! :coco:

8. Just wondering Tree. Who are you for? ISU? IU?

9. Say what you want boys but.....

Want to know what is growing out in grandpa's pasture that the deer seem to love?

Want to know if your deer had TB, EHD, or CWD?

Want to know how to stop EHD in Treehugger country?

They sure as hell don't send those samples to IU, Indiana State, Ball State, Noter Dame or Butler. They go right to Purdue for the answers.

Ask an IU grad what tree to plant to attract wildlife and he can't tell you. He can tell you how to have sex with the tree though from the Kinsley studies done at IU in the 50's and 60's. A Ball State grad can show how to carve a beer bong out of it.

And lastly, can anyone tell me the value of Sycamore on the timber market? That's right worthless, pallet grade. Not even considered for landscaping anymore because of the anthrax it gets every summer causing it to drop leaves and dirty up the yard.:bouncy:

10. OK, but who won last night? OK, thought so.

11. There ya go guys Scott's got all the answers you'll ever need in life right there in that post.