close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lone Wolf Alpha Treestand

Discussion in 'Indiana Bowhunting' started by jajwrigh, May 29, 2005.

1. Anyone have any experience with these? They seem well built and they are extremely light weight. Let me know what you think...

2. Great stands from what I hear from people that use them, exspensive though.

I like my summits. Good stands, reasonably priced.

3. Tree Stands...

Hello Friends..

Another tree stand you might consider is Hunter's View Ltd. I have been using their products for approximately 7 years now and I like them.

I have been deer hunting since 1964 and like many other hunters, I have used practically every manufactured brand out there PLUS... I have done my fair share of making my own versions also.

I become associated with Hunter's View and I am now a member of their Pro-Staff and I can honestly state I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THEIR PRODUCTS!!

These stands are quality constructed, reliable and very affordable. They are also available in most Walmart, KMarts, Rural Kings and other tackle centers.

The staff at Hunter's View has a sincere concern for customer satisfaction and they personally respond to ALL communications and concerns.

GOOD HUNTING,
    Bud Fields Pro-Staff
    "OUTDOORS WITH BUD FIELDS"

4. I actually just bought a Summit Viper 4...its a bow/gun combo stand. It looks like an excellent piece of equipment!!:chillin:

5. I have a Summit climber it seems to be a well built, well thought out piece of equipment:)

6. I am going to practice with it in the woods in the next few weeks....I don't want to learn during opening day of bow season when I should be focused on hunting!;)