Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
yep. the problem though is its hamilton co. not a lot of open tracts of land anymore, houses are all over making me feel like my 22-250 would be too dangerous and use 12ga with #4buck or 00. i hunt the far east end thru madison county. there isnt any public land for it. my advice would be to go north into tipton county and start door knockin. Nowadays with yote huntin becoming so popular the last 5yrs or so expect whatever landowner u ask to have already been asked. "bring something to the table for them". i cover where mentioned already and a lot south east of muncie and in northern grant county. maybe 25+/- properties total. however i started gettin myself networked in with farmers and landowners 10+yrs ago by trading my professional services for hunting rights, then my name wld get passed on to the nxt. its a lot easier for them to say yes when theres something in it for them, eapecially if they can tell with results that you know what youre doing. goodluck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.