Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to Lunkers Fishing Extravagaza this weekend. Not alot of deals on prices but they do have anything and everything for fishing. Have a few seminars as well. I dont think Jimmy H will be there this time.

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
I always like to check out the Extravaganza.... Met Babe Winkleman there a couple of years back seemed like a neat guy.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Where is Lunkers at? When we fished a tourney at the St. Joe river last year I overheard someone saying something about having lunch there. Is this the same Lunkers? Do they have a web adress?

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
23 north out of Indiana. They have a good restaurant there. Killer fish sandwhich. You have to really want something to buy it at Lunkers. They arenot the cheapest, but they do have everything in every color. Bought 2 goose chairs from them couple years ago, and the guy took off $10 a piece for 2. Bought my Black Diamond ML there also. Was ok price. They usually have a couple big names there also for the event.

·
Premium Member
2,803 Posts
In the past they have had some pretty good clearance specials during the show. :) There ought to be some ice fishing equipment on clearance:(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts