close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Man what a day...

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Hoosier_Steelheader, Sep 4, 2006.

1. Has this ever happened to anyone else?
    After the football game Friday night when we got home I noticed a foul odor and we presumed that the dog had had an accident... That was not the case, we looked and looked but to no avail, my wife lit some candles and covered up the odor, until today, when I went to open up the freezer to get out some fillets for lunch... OMG! I about fell down... It appears the freezer had quit working sometime last week... :banghead3
    Long and short, I need to get busy fishing (what a problem...):biggrin:

2. If you need help give me a call.

3. YUP, I know what ur talkin about.:biggrin: :biggrin: It sure ain't no fun throwing all that meat away:banghead3 :banghead3 :banghead3 :banghead3 , but sure is darn excuse to go out fishin though.:biggrin: :biggrin:

4. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Ouch...and you were ready to blame your poor dog...Time to fill up the freezer...now you have a reason to get out in the outdoors.

5. that happened to me once. i feel your pain buddy.

6. That's happened to me also...lost a lot of deer meat.

7. Must be a trend...this happened to me over the summer too. Lost a lot of venison that was stored on the upper shelves. We had just had a hog done, lucky most of it was in the bottom of the freezer and stayed pretty good, but still, really hurts tossing so much meat away.

8. Yeah the dog is well deserving of suspicion, if he don't get his way, he retaliates... We thought he was mad because he didn't get to go for his ride...

The real hert-breaker for me was I had about a half gallon of spawn preserved for this falls salmon run... oh well, I'll just have to catch some big females!:bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2006
  9. That made me run and check my freezer, everything is still good. Mother in law is frozen solid. :biggrin: