close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Meeting in the North

Discussion in 'IndianaSportsman.com Outing Forum' started by pigeonflier, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Anyone up for dinner at Lunkers this Friday??? 410 is buying.....:cool:

2. Pigeon
    Im there you let me know when and where
    Ive never been there before and I think i would enjoy meeting some of the fellas.

3. I might be up for it. Have to check with the wife and see if I can escape.

4. topics of discussion ?

whats the meeting about or is it just a bull session

5. wish i could but have to work

6. Thanks pigeon, now you can tell them I may go or I may not go. Really the Meeting in the NORTH East on JAN 27th at Fort Wayne Gander Mountain. I may be at Lake Mich this weekend if it don't rain. Damm I love this job (fishing and hunting)

7. I would love to go, but I don't have a license or a car. lol

8. Meeting to discuss the BULL. Bring the better half with you DEC,, you might need someone to drive back.

7:00 Friday night

9. Won't happen. She's a tax accountant, so this is the time of year I don't see her. She works 6 to 7 days a week and is usually in bed by 8:00 pm and out the door by 5:00 am. I don't see her too much until the end of April.

Still, I've got to arrange for someone to watch the kids and all, so we'll see.

10. Is 410 buying in Ft. Wayne on the 27th as well? Sweet, you're a nice fella Bill.

11. I would be game but I have already made plans to head out of town early friday untill sunday. Wish I saw this sooner...:bonk:

12. Dean I may think about buying your meal on the 27th for a 30% discount at GM on reef runners and a couple of poles. HA!

13. Dean, this guy does NOT need any more poles....I'm running out of room in the boat! He has a tackle box the size of a steamer trunk, looks like he's going on a cross Atlantic voyage when he stows his gear aboard.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2007
  14. Have you ever been honored with looking under his house Quail? You take the gear out of that crawlspace and the house would fall down. Still got that fish cooker down there that hasn't been used yet 410?

15. :bowdown: free food :bowdown: