close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by ccavacini, Dec 21, 2006.

1. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Hey, all. Me, [​IMG]Megs, and puppy Kate wish everyone a merry Christmas:

2. Merry Christmas, Cary

Beautiful dogs. There isn't much size difference with Megs and the pup anymore, she's looking good.

3. Merry Christmas to you also ccavacini. Wishing all of the other nuts on here the same. Guys remember what its about (Christ and all those excited kids)

4. My kids are amped up about Jesus's birthday! Pretty awesome felling that they know their lord and savior at such young ages.
    Merry Christmas to All!

5. Merry Christmas To All

Merry Christmas and remember, Vote Willie in 2008
    [​IMG]

6. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!!

7. And what's his campain? did it go something like this? Don't smoke kids....Unless you know where you can get it cheap. Just kiddin Willie's the best merry christmas. O ya and happy quanza for all you jewish people.

8. Tilesetter, that is very cool that your kids know the truth about Christmas. Seems like everybody gets wrapped up in the hole new x-box and the TMX Elmos that they forget what we are truely celebrating. Way to show your youngsters the true meaning of Christmas. Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!!!!! When you are sitting around the table this year say a little extra prayer for our troops over seas who, because of the state of the world today couldn't be with their loved ones. God Bless!!!!

9. Merry Christmas everyone. I hope all of you are blessed with peace and happiness on this special day.

10. God Bless Ye Merry Gentlemen! :) (And Ladies) Merry Christmas!

11. Merry Christmas to you and yours Cary and to all that is on the number one site, from 410 and family

12. Merry Christmas everyone!

ps Please Santa, I've been kinda good this year, if you could bring me about 3 1/2 to 4 inches of clear ice on Winona lake.....

13. My hat is off to you sir! That is wonderfull!

Merry Christmas Everybody!

Alan