close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Michael Vick- have fun in jail

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by HuntinIN, Jul 18, 2007.

1. The federal government doesn't care who you are. Don't bend over to pick up the soap in the shower, Mikey. Be glad to see this guy get what he deserves.

2. Just heard the run down of what and who they have...doenst look good for him...

always thought it was weird that marcus was as big of a loser as he was and mike wasn't...guess he just hid it better...

3. I always said give an idiot millions of dollars and he's still an idiot.

4. i'm smiling inside...
    and outside

love to see somebody get what they deserve (if in fact it is proven that he is guilty without a reasonable doubt by a jury of his peers. If he's not found guilty...well..then...neither was OJ)

5. What a dumba$$...

It's hard to believe that someone with that much money couldn't find something worthwhile to do with it...

6. Just great....

Well, there goes my inside tip in my fantasy cock fighting league!

7. Ron Mexico goes down......... (in prison)....... I've got one tip for him.... Don't play leap frog in the shower!

8. This is coming just after he signed a 10 yr... 135 million dollar deal.
    Goes to show what kind of person he is. Remember his little brother at VTech. Also a class act idiot. At least the inmates wont lose another football game against the gaurds.

9. I FOR ONE HAVE BECOME THUROUGHLY DISGUSTED WITH THE ON AND OFF THE FIELD/COURT ANTICS OF TODAYS PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES. IT`S ALMOST A WEEKLY AFFAIR THAT ONE OF THEM IS GETTING PICKED UP OR ARRESTED FOR DOING SOMETHING STUPID; DRUNK DRIVING, SPOUSAL ABUSE, COCK FIGHTING, BATTERY, ILLEGAL DRUGS, ILLEGAL GAMBLING , STEROIDS, ECT.....

WHAT EXAMPLES ARE THEY SETTING FOR OUR YOUTH, ONLY A BAD ONE. THE LEAGUES MUST ENFORCE DISCIPLINE AND PUNISH THE OFFENDERS. WE AS CONSUMERS MUST DEMAND ACCEPTABLE, LEGAL BEHAVIOR.

10. I think they are just not getting away with what they used to. In the old days an officer would get they're autograph and let them go.
    Idiots with talent and money!!!
    Not all of them though, we still have Brett Favre and guys like him.

11. definitely makes you happy for a guy like Manning who's wild night might include a few beers at a pool hall (and not driving). I didn't get the "ron mexico" thing until I read the paper today! I guess that was his alias when he went to get herpes treatments! too funny

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2007
  12. OOOOOOOOOOH, you mean the guys who are addicted to pain killers?

Yeah, those guys really are the class of the league....

13. With what he was charged with it won't matter if he ever saw a dogfight. The way this particular federal law is structured and the way the charges are worded if he ever had any idea that this was taking place at his house he'll be sentenced the same as the guys holding the dogs muzzles. The Feds don't lose...they have unlimited funds and the worlds best attorney's. Are there any pictures of a chit creek and a guy with no paddles??

14. while nike is playing it smooth in the press...they informed a certain retailer to remove every likeness of mr vick, on any product or signage from the retail sales floor...by 3pm today...

15. Are you talking about Peyton? He is definitely sqeaky clean in public, but by many accounts, he is a bit of a skirt chaser.