close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Midwest Sportsman Bischoff Reservoir

Discussion in 'Southeast Indiana Fishing Reports' started by MIKETORBECK, Jan 2, 2005.

1. APRIL 10TH

APRIL 24TH

MAY 1ST

MAY 22ND

JUNE 5TH

JUNE 26TH

BISCHOFF RESERVOIR SITS OUTSIDE OF BATESVILLE INDIANA. 200 ACRES. 6 HP LIMIT. LAST YEAR WE AVERAGED 10 TO 15 BOATS PER TOURNY. THIS YEAR CIRCUIT CAPS AT FIRST 20 TEAMS

MIKE TORBECK
    TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR
    (513)662-3086
    mlt@zoomtown.com

2. Whats entry fee?
    Tourney times?
    Partner or not?

3. Midwest Sportsman

MIDWEST IS A TEAM FORMAT CIRCUIT. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE PARTNER. FOR MORE INFO ON MIDWEST SPORTSMAN YOU CAN VISIT

WWW.MIDWEST-SPORTSMAN.COM

THE ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE IS $60 PER MAN PER YEAR AND THIS BUILDS THE CLASSIC PRIZE MONEY TO OVER $110,000 IN CASH A PRIZES EVERY YEAR. CLASSIC IS HELD ON KY LAKE AND BARKLEY LAKES FIRST WEEK OF OCTOBER. ENTRY FEE TO OUR LOCAL CIRCUIT IS $70 PER BOAT AND OPTIONAL $10 BIG BASS PER BOAT. TOURNAMENT IS 90% PAYBACK AND TOP 30% OF CIRCUIT QUALIFY FOR NATIONAL CLASSIC. SCORING SYSTEM TAKES TOP 4 TOURNAMENTS OF YEAR AND ADDS THEM TOGETHER AND TOP 30% QUALIFYS FOR CLASSIC. IF INTERESTED EMAIL MIKE TORBECK AT

mlt@zoomtown.com

YOUR MAILING ADRESS. I WILL SEND OUT FLYERS AND REGISTRATION FORMS AND START TAKING MEMBERS 2ND OR 3RD WEEK OF JANUARY.

I AM CAPPING CIRCUIT AT 20 TEAMS DUE TO LAKE SIZE AND PARKING AVAILABILTIY.

THE 6HP LIMIT IS IN EFFECT DURING TOURNY HOURS THIS YEAR.

4. I live on Bishoff Resevoir in Batesville and it's a great lake. Used to catch alot of Bluegill when I was a kid there. What's been the biggest Bass caught on the lake since you've been doing these Tournaments? Just interested.

Mike

5. big fish

we weighed in a 7 lb.er in our first tournement last year and alot of other very nice fish thouout the year.; I think their is a 10 in there somewere? wishfull thinking maybe

6. I never have Bass fished Bishoff's. Sounds like I better start!!!

7. big fish

you could start in our tourny ?