close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Missouri Snows (Pics)!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Indiana Waterfowl Hunting' started by Rauch, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Hey guys,

Just got back late last night from Mound City, Mo. We hunted around the Squaw Creek Refuge all weekend and it was awesome. We saw thousands and thousands of birds. I think we caught the tail end of the migration with the temps warming up but it was still a site to see. Clouds of snow geese, flocks of canadians and specks, and pintails and mallards right in our face. The weather wasn't the greatest for decoying snows but we made the best of it. Here's a few pics of our trip. Between the four of us we ended up with 85 total for the weekend. It was a trip well worth it and I would highly recommend doing it sometime if you like to hunt waterfowl.

This is from the first afternoon....
    [​IMG]

Morning hunt
    [​IMG]

Sunday was our best day with 48 birds and 30 of them coming in about the last 2 hours of the day
    [​IMG]

Another morning hunt
    [​IMG]

Had a blast. As I said before, anyone who likes to hunt waterfowl or hunt at all should go give this a try.

Josh

2. Looks amazing! Thanks for sharing the photos.

3. Very Cool! Congrats!

4. Holy cow! That would be awesome!
    Congrats on the successful trip!

5. Awesome! I hope to make a trip like that soon....

6. Great pics...one of these days...my own trip!

7. looks like you guys were sitting in a shooting gallery!!! looks like you had a blast, congrats

8. AWESOME!!!!!! i have bad luck with these things... ive done it 3 times now... hunted about a total of 22 hrs in the field last year... shot 13 birds between 5 guys..... thats not what i would call a PRICELESS hunt :)

9. Great job looks like a great time in the fields. Those are wonderful pictures.

10. WOW!!! That looked like fun......

11. not to sound stupid cause i'm not a waterfowler. do snow geese hang with canada's? yesterday there were about 25 canada's flew in the corn field and landed about 50 mabe 60 yrds of my house. well one of them was solid white. could that have been a snow goose? i see them around there alot but that's the only white one i've seen. by the way awesome hunt.